Aerosol Spray Filling Machines For Flame Retardant Ribbons, Snow
Sprays, Party Strings
- CJXH-1600AT is a new design automatic aerosol filling on the base
- It consist of liquid filler, sealing machine, gas filler. Using
linear pushing bottle system.
- It has two working model: manually intermittent filling and
automatic intermittent filling, intermittent time is adjustable,
very flexible and efficient.
- It is widely used in daily chemical, auto-care, household-care,
food and pharmaceutical industry. Filling moisture spray, wax
board, carburetor cleaner, air fresher, spray paint, butane gas
cartridge, propane cans etc.
- Aerosol Spray paint filling machine can be used to produce most of
aerosol products with different size. the machine adopts world
famous parts to provide relaible performance. and this machine has
been installed in many countires and regions in the world, like
Dubai of UAE,New zealand,Ecudor..etc.
1. Applied to filling most mediums, it can produce various aerosol
products.With the original technical design, it is easy to operate,
saving time and effort;
2. It is sealing with high quality for adopting oriented-sealing;
The way of the oriented inflation in the charging end is accurate
and efficient with minimal gas consumption.
3. Widely used in production of experimental family and laboratory
equipment including food, medicine, sanitation, cars, environmental
protection, fire and cosmetic products and so on about aerosol
4. The machine is applied to fill various aerosol products; it is
applied to batch produce in medium scale in aerosol filling
5. The machine is widely used in cosmetic, fire protection, auto,
chemical, foodstuff, Pharmacy etc industries, such as fixture,
mousse, pesticide, freshener, detergent, Extinguishing agent,
petroleum gas, DME and spray paint etc.
|Applicable aerosol can diameter||35-65mm|
|Applicable aerosol can height||70-330mm|
|Applicable valve||25.4mm(1 inch)|
|Max air consumption||1.3m³/min|
The device should be placed in the appropriate location of the
workshop, adjusting the the foot screws so that the equipment is
steady and does not shake. Turn off the four switches in front of
the device panel. From left to right as below: