LPG filtration column Machine
1. It is a Three-column linear connected with rigid seamless high
pressure tubes, On/Off valves, Mounted on a sturdy stand for Safety
valves, suitable for filtering industrial LPG, butane, propane,
pentane which has special smell caused by sulfur, water, dust and
2. The standard machine is composed of three filtration columns. At
both gas inlet and outlet of the tower, It also equipped with two
sets boost pumps for gas pressure increase and transportation
purpose. Two sets boost pumps should be set at the inlet and outlet
of the columns.
3. The first columns filled with activated carbon or silica gel,
the rest two are filled with 13X molecular sieve. Column with
welded flanges both ends, sealed by gasket with covers bolted by
M12 high tensile nut bolts 8 Nos. The whole system is hydraulically
tested at 60 bars before dispatch.
4. These filtration columns are widely use on Bangladesh, United
Arab Emirates, India, Philippines, Pakistan and etc. Especially for
air freshener and perfume, body spray, spray paint factories.
1. How many pcs of columns we should use ?
For our experience 3 columns are completely enough to get an ideal
quality of gas for air freshener and perfume products. We can also
customized 4pcs, 6pcs columns, as per customers requirements.
2. What the size of your columns ?
Height 1500mm Diameter:Ф180mm
3. What the capacity of this filter tower system? Currently i only
have 1 set semi-automatic aerosol filling line, but very possibly
we should add a fully-automatic line next year? The capacity can
meet our production needs ?
The gas filtration capacity depend on the boost pump size and
molecular sieve size. For bigger size, the space among the
molecular sieves will be larger, so the flow speed of LPG will be
faster. One unit of filter columns enough for 1 automatic line (as
well as 1-2 semi-auto line). If you have 2-3 automatic line, we
suggest you buy 2-3 sets columns, even more.
4. If we request bigger capacity one, just need make bigger size
columns or by more sets ?
Both ways you can do either make more columns or you can increase
the size also.
5. What the function for the two boost pump ? Is it necessary?
Yes, it necessary, it liquefied and transport the LPG gas. We need
two sets booster for both inlet and outlet.
6. About the chemical (Silica Gel, active carbon and Molecular
sieve),do we need use all of those 3 chemical ? Or just need 1of
It depends of the quality of gas, most often we only molecular
sieve but some times silica gel also. Molecular is better than
7. How often to replace the molecular sieve ?
Depends upon gas consumption and the really capacity for aerosol
8. Do we need buy the molecular sieve from China or local market?
What the size of molecular is best ?
Molecular sieve is very common and easy to buy, 1.5mm, 2.5mm size
are perfect, about USD3/kg in China.